PDA

View Full Version : Hello Im New joined last night

Corine
05-12-10, 12:21
Hello Everyone .My name is Corine
I Only Joined last night... so gradually feeling my way around ...it all feels a bit strange at the moment ..

Wishing you all a happy Sunday ...Corine

diane07
05-12-10, 12:22
Hi Corine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Corine
05-12-10, 12:30
Hello Diane07

Nice to meet you ...thank you for your reply and warm welcome .. and your advice .

I am going through a difficult time at the moment ...ive had alot of sadness this year .people who have died ...and that includes my little Dog that i treasured she was 13 years old and i miss her so much ..im in alot of grief.

I am also feeling very trapped where im living ..i wont make new friends locally .......as im ashamed to bring people home to my place ..i have lived here for 8 years .. feel very alone and isolated .

JaneC
05-12-10, 12:41
Hello Corine :welcome: I'm sorry you've had such a sad year. I hop ebeing on NMP makes you feel less isolated x

Groundhog
05-12-10, 12:47
Hi Corine,
Know how you feel on the pet front I don’t surround myself with lots friends by choice but had a close friend in my Springer spaniel who I lost a few years ago now.

Early days I know but this is an ideal place to let it all out, you will find whatever your particular hang ups there are others with the same and while I appreciate it’s a bit of an old cliché knowing you are not alone is a mountain of help.

By the way nice name:)

recoil
05-12-10, 13:17
hi and :welcome: to nmp

gaaron
05-12-10, 13:35
Hi, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

Vanilla Sky
05-12-10, 15:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

mary56
05-12-10, 16:53
Hi Corine

I'm so sorry for the sad year you have had. I love animals and it never gets any easier to deal with when they die. I really sympathise for your loss.

I have only been a member of this site for a few days, but you do feel a sense of connection with people who are going through the mill. For me, it's anxiety and panic attacks after a bout of food poisoning two months ago. It has really knocked the stuffing out of me and I am exhausted physically and mentally.

Not myself at all; scared to go out sometimes in case I get a panic attack; living alone is lonely and makes everything so much worse.

Hope you find the site supportive.

Take care

Mary x

paulst
05-12-10, 17:24
Hi Corine, :welcome:to the forum.

Fly away Katie
05-12-10, 20:50
Hello and welcome to the forum x x x