PDA

View Full Version : kidney infection

carla g
05-12-10, 13:21
hi all i no this has nothing to do with cits but iv had a kidney infection now for over 2 months and all the tabs i take for it seem to be doing nothing, has any1 been threw this aswell?x

Sarah Louise
05-12-10, 22:46
Hi Carla G,

This post is mad i have got a water infection too went doctors last monday and i had blood and white cells in my water i have finished the course of anti biotics but i still have the horrible feeling and horrible lower tummy and back pain. I am going back to the doctors tomorrow with it.

carla g
05-12-10, 23:31
iv been on so many anti biotics for this and it just doesent go, im getin in a fuss about it now as i keep thinking what will happen if it doesent go soon and what will they haf2 do i want to google it but im stoping myself as i no il be a panic untill i see my doc x

Sarah Louise
07-12-10, 10:08
I called the doctors yesterday for my results and i have ecoli in my urine which is a really bad infection and need special tablets its made me feel better as i was thinking all sorts. Don't google babe it shows up so many things and will only make you worry. Have they sent your sample of for analysis?

carla g
07-12-10, 22:25
well i went to a and e the other day as the pain wos getting to mutch my test came up clear but he said this could be because of the tabs so i have2 go back in a few days, they have said if it hasent gone this time i hav2 go for a scan and find out if anything else is going on. i fed up of it now just want it to go away so i can stop thinking about it x