PDA

View Full Version : Me again - really worried

JulieJay92
05-12-10, 15:10
I woke up this morning and my chest is getting odd sensations of pain/tightness and also my shoulders which i have had for days

My pulse feels like its racing but is actually 88bpm

I did have a few beers last night so is this what has caused this again

I also feel very warm, nauseous and a pain right in the middle of my back

any advice/help appreciated

JulieJay92
05-12-10, 15:23
Just to ad at the moment i am at work childminding and really panicing incase i pass out or have a heart attack even though i have felt this before but each time it happens i get so scared i think i make it worse

has anyone else felt like this

gaaron
05-12-10, 15:34
I have been feeling like that for a couple of weeks (not been drinking), I put it down to tension, plus I may be having side affects from coming off Citalopram.
I wouldn't worry, having a few beers is probably accentuating anxiety. x

JulieJay92
05-12-10, 16:21
Thanks garron - i know it does too but we all have to have some fun ;) but it doesnt make u feel any better

alexdpope
08-12-10, 23:32
those people who drinks the alcohol is surely going to face some serious health problem ,because this thinks is so bad for the health.leaving alcohol will give you pain for some time,don't leave to drink alcohol promptly ,but daily reduce the quantity ,in this way the habbit of alcohol also leaves and the body become healthier.

skyelynn
09-12-10, 16:48
I also have pain and tightness in my chest almost daily! Don't worry, it is the anxiety! It sucks I know, and it's very scary! I have had every heart test there is including a heart cath just a month ago because I have diabetes so the Doc's thought the better check for blockage. I had less then 10% very minimal, I still think I am having a heart attack! Try not to worry and remind yourslelf you have felt this way before and you were OK then and you will be OK now. It will pass