PDA

View Full Version : cipralex and anxiety

dabrucru
07-12-10, 10:09
hi, can cipralex cause more anxiety?, has anyone experienced something similar. i ve been taking 10mg a day for 3 months now. i was going ok. but today i just felt really helpless to the point that i cried, always with the same tought: what if i ll stay this way all my life...

david:shrug:

mr badger
07-12-10, 17:40
It won't always be the same David. I was just where you are last week but already seeing progress. Take hope.

Is Cipralex the same as Citalopram? There's a section on meds below on the forum but beware - everyone tends to report everything bad that happens to them so maybe have a chat with your Doc to see if there's something else you can take to support you for noe.

dabrucru
07-12-10, 18:14
thanks for your reply my doc told me to give them time, 6 months the least...

mr badger
07-12-10, 19:02
thanks for your reply my doc told me to give them time, 6 months the least...

I'm sure that won't be six months until something happens. If you're still in distress, go back nd see what other help they can offer.

ems43
08-12-10, 17:54
Hi David, cipralex was an absolute wonder drug for me in the past, however I didn't really feel the benefits off it until I was increased to 20mg... though we are all obviously different. And it wasn't all the meds, I was having CBT as well x

dabrucru
09-12-10, 08:35
thanks for all your replies, its just this cold i got, i tought that anxiety has taken over again...