PDA

View Full Version : Back into No More Panic Rehab...

Tangofeet
07-12-10, 17:41
Hi,

I've come home to the website that helped me out so much 5 years ago with PTSD.

It took me around a year of CBT at the Priory to get over terrifying Panic Attacks and break the vicious circle.

This website was a great comfort in the darkest times.

4 years on it seems I have let myself slip and it seems with the stress of life my Anxiety has reared its ugly head.

It does seem to slowly manifest in my sub-conscious mind and then before I realise I'm having to work hard to pull myself back out of the hole.

I can put a lot of this down to tiredness, as its hard to control your thoughts and have the right perspective when your tired.

This time it seems I'm suffering from Health Anxiety, and its quite over powering at times and is really taking control of my life.

I want to be able to have minor common illness without thinking its something life-threatening.

So that's the short of it for now, I'm hoping to get advice and meet others with the same problems and also here to try and help others with PTSD or PA's.

Thanks

Tango. :yesyes:

nomorepanic
07-12-10, 17:43
Hi Tangofeet

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gaaron
07-12-10, 17:51
Hi Tango, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

nomorepanic
07-12-10, 18:05
What was your previous login on here and perhaps we can reactivate your old account for you?