PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SW Scotland

john200165
07-12-10, 19:58
After carrying out extensive enquiries, I am told by people whom I choose to believe- that I am a creative, generally chilled person. These people who "know me" describe me as friendly, open, insightful, philosophical, sensitive, funny, talented-(aw shucks) and a great dad-

I am pleased about the dad bit- in fact, thats all that really matters to me- all the rest are comparative qualities and opinions that I am humble enough to be embarassed by their inclusion, but do so because although they resonate deeply, indeed are part of me, however I just have never felt right,like all the time- I have been treated for chronic depressive illness with acute episodes and I have an (albeit self-diagnosed) anxiety disorder

So...

I have a set of values and ethics that have little resonance with material possesions/power over others. I value the time that I have here to spend with my friends and loved ones. I am blessed with more friends than I can count on one hand- hopefully I will be a good enough friend to them to be able to say the same at a later date

My belief is that we are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, but spiritual beings undergoing a temporary human experience

Here we all are looking for love- Love already exists inside

Thank you for taking the time to read my post

John x

diane07
07-12-10, 19:59
Hi john200165

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
07-12-10, 21:38
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x