PDA

View Full Version : Headaches/migraines

JulieJay92
08-12-10, 08:29
For 4 days now i have had a constant headache, worse in the morning but can ease during the day but never seems to completely go. Paracetamol doesnt help but i am able when necessary to go to work but am extremely paranoid this is a brain tumour

the weather here has been very thundery and i dont no if its this

please help

pixie_x
08-12-10, 11:45
I have also suffered from headaches that last several days, although taking different tablets other than paracetamol have helped as they never seem to work with me. The weather could be something to do with it, but so could other things. I often suffer from headaches when I am, tired, stressed or even hungry & thirsty. The best thing to do would be to go and see a pharmacist or a doctor if you are still worried.

JulieJay92
09-12-10, 00:11
its still here. Still worried as it goes right behind both ears too

Cold facecloth and 2 more painkillers b4 bed now

JulieJay92
09-12-10, 16:51
i now have shooting chest pains over left breat sporadicly and left shoulder and bp is 170/100 pulse 90 and feeling really run down

Anxious_gal
09-12-10, 22:08
I get headaches a lot, ever since my first migraine many years ago.
I too have had a mild headache for the last few days, it's very fustrating and I feel very tired.
there is a herb called feverFew you can get it in boots and it did wonders for my migraine as it helps cut down how often I get them.
hope you feel better soon x