PDA

View Full Version : Silly ER doctors

KittiiKatt
08-12-10, 10:48
Hiya. First I'd like to tell you something then I'll get into the purpose of this post. I'm a fourteen year old female currently living in ______, __, USA. I've suffered through rape, being mauled, abused, force fed drugs and alchohaul, and nearly being killed by my brother, all before I was even 10 years old. I've been diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(Big surprise? Lol)), OCD (Obsessive Compulsive disorder), Depression, and night terrors. All adding up to, as my step dad calls it (Mind you, this is the guy that rescued my family from certain death), ATD (Annoying Teenager Disorder(Treated by being grounded to they're room for a week with only they're piano, tv, and laptop(I'm dying! XD))). I'm of above average intellect (certified genius *Fake braggy dance*(mind you total blond)). When I lost the Great grandma I was named for and loved ever so dearly, I fell into a deeper depression and started self harm (the depression wasn't treated nor diagnosed before this cause I put on a big smile and tried my best to make everything seem all right for my mom), I got caught, by my big brother (we got over a past issue) December first this year, (2010). I was sent to the ER with my parents (bleeding A LOT still at this point) and was kept over night, they decided to release the now sane (hahahaha. You'd have to know me, I'm not sane in the least) me. They gave me a perscription for Sertraline, after testing that I wasn't allergic to it, I looked up online how much a lethal dose was. Guess what? They gave me the exact right amount. Bravo Mr. ER doctor, You've pulled the trigger yourself. ((Email me if you wanna talk. I'm off too bed. loveless_kitty_kat@hotmail.com))