PDA

View Full Version : is it just me

lfb
20-03-06, 16:45
i feel so alone......

latey i seem to get more and more tired dont at any point in the day feel a wake i have to sleep op to 3 hour during the day as i just feel ill....

am not able to work anymore as i just cant keep awake....

can this be anxiety that makeing me soo tired

anyway i dont know of anyone else that has this tiredness not able to do anything apart from sleep and wacth tv for a bit..? anyone out they feelling like me?

always loved never fotgotten..
www.justgiving.com/kylefaldborggraham

chop
20-03-06, 17:41
Yes, could be anxiety or depression or bit of both.

I feel that way off and on,

couldnt sleep for a while, now I cant stop sleeping and its depressing. I sleep wrong times. I think it is very common for people with anx.

by 3pm I have to sleep. I cant stay awake.

Chop

Learning to under react

wendy
20-03-06, 17:48
Hi

I too feel like this a lot and it is awful, I know its so so hard to get motivated but have you tried some excercise? It can make you feel really exhilarated as can a brisk walk if you are able to get out and about,
I am having good and bad days but am trying to set myself (an achievalble) task each Day and when you do it does really help! Some days dont manage it but guess it takes time

You are defo not alone with this, it will get better

Take Care

Wendy xx

lfb
20-03-06, 17:59
it just doing my heading as i dont feel any diffent donig the day...just the same every day...getting up wanting to go back sleep ect... arhhhh

anywya am going to gp on wed...again..told him to tell me if it jsut me adn give me an mot...lol

always loved never fotgotten..
www.justgiving.com/kylefaldborggraham

nomorepanic
20-03-06, 18:52
Have you been tested for aneamia?

Also sometimes the more we sleep the worse we feel and the more tired we feel. I know you may not feel like it atall but when I feel this tired I do some exercise and it really does help.

Nicola