PDA

View Full Version : always thinking?

happysammy
08-12-10, 12:32
Does anyone else get this? Seems like my mind tries to think a million and one things per hour lol? Sometimes can think the same thing over and over? Just wondering what makes this happen stress anxiety etc?

heavenly
08-12-10, 12:50
I can relate to this. My brain goes into overdrive, I exhaust myself! My counsellor says I have very strong thoughts so obviously if they are negative ones, they affect my mood and bring on anxiety. So I am trying to turn them into positive ones, I have also ordered this book, The Mindful Path to Self Compassion - Free Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions, its been recommended to me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1593859759/ref=oss_product

happysammy
08-12-10, 13:12
Thanks for the reply they don't tend to be negative just about rubbish lol can be from the weather to people etc its as if its like mind clatter and my mind tries to think of it all at once!

heavenly
08-12-10, 13:39
Thanks for the reply they don't tend to be negative just about rubbish lol can be from the weather to people etc its as if its like mind clatter and my mind tries to think of it all at once!

Oh I see, well yes, I do have lots of rubbish thoughts going around my head as well. :D It gets very tiring, and anxiety does cause this mind clutter.