PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness. Please help!

Natalie x
08-12-10, 13:09
Hi. This morning i had a big dizzy spell which lasted a minute or so. I tried not to panic and it went away. About 20 mins ago i got it again while in the car with my boyfriend. He has popped out and i am in the car myself and now im major panicking. Im supposed to be going shopping and im now dreading it incase something happens. I have visions of it happening all day and then having to go to hospital. I am coming to the end of a cold and yesterday had earache. Could this be related? Also, as its sunny i have been screwing my eyes up and contracting my head muscles. Could this cause it? Please reply and give me some re-assurance. Thanks x

Mogwog
08-12-10, 13:55
It could well be related to your cold especially if you have had earache as his can affect balance/make you dizzy. Also sometimes I get this for no reason and have many spells throughout the day - like everything suddenly just moves and I almost fall over, I 've been like this for as long as I can remember.

Its nothing to worry about hun

Hugs

Laura.xxxx

Natalie x
09-12-10, 18:18
Thanks for your reply Laura. I just started getting it again earlier but not as bad as yesterday. I have a yucky sicky feeling as well. I have been working from home today so have been on my laptop all day. Could this be a factor? My mind is running riot again. Any re-assurance would be great. Thanks x

Jo3016
09-12-10, 18:36
Hi Natalie

I have had earache, tinnitus and dizziness for a couple of weeks now. My left ear is very blocked and I have TMJ too. Ear problems often cause dizziness and this will be made worse by anxiety. Try to relax if you can, have some water and make an appointment to see the doctor if it doesn't go away as they can recommend drops to clear your ear.

Natalie x
09-12-10, 18:52
Thanks for your reply Jo. I feel sick with worry and as you can imagine, lots of horrible things are going through my head x