PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

haziefantasie
08-12-10, 14:50
Hi everyone my names Hayley, Ive been reading some information and posts on this site the past couple of days and have finally built up the nerve to post something!!

I started taking mirtazapine 15mg nearly 4 weeks ago, it was mainly due to stress and anxiety due to the break up of a long relationship, debt problems, moving house etc etc. I was feeling a bit down but had hope for the future. The meds have made me a bit light-headed but I am now sleeping better.

However, since the weekend Ive been feeling really low and hopeless, I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. I dont know if the meds have helped at all, I seem to have got worse not better. I had depression when I was 14/15 (I am now 27) which was treated with meds (I cant remember which ones) and counselling, but my memory is bad so I cant remember much about it.

Anyway, I hope to speak to people in similar circumstances and it has already helped to know there are other people who feel the same xx

diane07
08-12-10, 14:54
Hi haziefantasie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Nigel
08-12-10, 15:09
Hi Hayley,
:welcome: to NMP!
“However, since the weekend Ive been feeling really low and hopeless, I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.”

Have you ever stood in a room and turned out the light?
Just because you can’t always see something doesn’t mean it isn’t there :winks:

Take care :)
Nigel

recoil
08-12-10, 15:20
hi and :welcome: to nmp

paulst
08-12-10, 15:30
Hi Hayley, welcome to NMP:)

Leeds
08-12-10, 17:22
Hiya hayley , i have found this site a great help welcome x