PDA

View Full Version : Ectopics!!!!!

Trish Dowd
08-12-10, 22:17
Hi everyone, i have just joined this site...Thank God, as i feel better already having read so many similar stories about ectopic heartbeats, remedies, advice etc. I thought i was going to die because of them on Mon...now i know i'm not. But they are horrid!! They make me coughthey are that powerful!!...looking forward to hearing from anyone else that has them. :)

diane07
08-12-10, 22:18
Hi Trish Dowd

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Trish Dowd
08-12-10, 23:00
:) Thank you, yes i am happy already, although as i am typing i am getting my flutters i feel more settled about them because i know they are the same as everyone else's. I shall be visiting regularly....

PokerFace
08-12-10, 23:24
Welcome to NMP! :) I've been having a bad day with ectopics today too, first time in a week or so. Scary but harmless! Glad you're feeling a bit better already. x

JAYQ
08-12-10, 23:37
I think i get these too. What do they feel like to you when u get them? Like what do you experience?