PDA

View Full Version : Bit of an embarassing one. Can anyone help please?

Natalie x
08-12-10, 23:25
Hi. Okay this is a bit embarassing, but here goes. Well for the past week i have had a cold. Headache, cough and sore throat etc. but today it seems to be a bit better. Here comes the embarassing bit. Well earlier, when i was with my boyfriend we were having some 'fun' and i ended up giving him oral sex. We've done this loads of times, but now my throat seems to be sore again and im now worrying something is wrong. Like hiv or something. Im too scared to tell him. Please can someone re-assure? Thanks x

PokerFace
08-12-10, 23:28
Noo just sounds like you aggrivated your sore throat a bit. Wouldn't worry about it too much, just have a glass of warm milk and a good nights sleep and it should have settled down again by tomorrow morning. xx

Natalie x
08-12-10, 23:38
Thanks for your reply pokerface and i hope you are right. I've just text my boyfriend and i think he's a bit angry now that i suggested it. Im just getting into a tizzy and also googled :blush: x

Horse
08-12-10, 23:53
Putting it as diplomatically as I can.......
If any, shall we say 'body fluids' were exchange, these can be very acidic and therefore cause further aggravation to your already sore problem!

RLR
09-12-10, 02:21
Okay, you can relax. Transmission of HIV would not even remotely be a consideration here and there are no acute effects such as a sore throat or other symptoms are initially produced at all.

Your symptoms are most likely associated with a mild case of pharyngitis which is entirely coincidental to the activity mentioned.

You'll be fine.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Natalie x
09-12-10, 11:00
Thankr for your replies. Luckily no erm 'bodily fluids' were exchanged! x

Mogwog
09-12-10, 13:06
I agree that you've just aggrivated your throat and thats why its sore again.

Hope you're feeling better.

Laura.xxx

anthrokid
10-12-10, 03:04
Hey Natalie!

When you give oral sex you also tense the muscles in your neck and throat which will make them sore if you've already had a sore and sensitive throat :)

Tero
10-12-10, 03:14
Sad to say, your boyfriend will not catch your cold through his penis either, the lazy bum.

Take care!

Natalie x
11-12-10, 00:11
Thanks for your replies guys. Was a bit embarassing but you all know what it's like when your mind runs riot! x