PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Miss B
09-12-10, 05:25
Lived with panic for about 9 years. Night time is the worst time for me. I go to sleep scared every night that I am having a heart attack. I get a heavy feeling in my chest along with indigestions. I have had lots of test and all come back fine. I am 43 and a smoker. I want to quit smoking because I think it would stop many of the things I worry about. I do believe in God, but my mind will start obsessing about things such as, what if I don't go to heaven or what if none of what I believe is true. What if we have all been taught about God, but there isn't a God. Crazy, crazy. My mind is a world of what if's. I constantly wonder if this will be the day I check out of this world. I feel as though I am losing my mind most nights. I am busy with work during the day and do not have much time to ruminate over these crazy obsessive thoughts. Am I crazy?

diane07
09-12-10, 05:27
Hi Miss B

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paulst
09-12-10, 09:19
Hi Miss B:welcome:to the forum.

gaaron
09-12-10, 10:32
Hi, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

recoil
09-12-10, 11:17
hi and :welcome: to nmp

margaret jones
09-12-10, 11:19
Hi Miss B :welcome:to this fantastic site xx