PDA

View Full Version : unsure

Buby
09-03-04, 17:47
hey all,

couple of days ago i heard my mum and dad have the littlest fight. I know it doesnt mean anything but its really got me down. im not sure if im depressed or just feel miserable. They have argued quite alot in the past and i even remember my mum walkin out on my dad and took me my sis and 1 of my brothers with her. I didnt really no wot was going on then but since that little fight its brang bk memories if that day. i always write poems about my feelings and ive done one about this fight too (not finished yet but mite post it if ure all lucky). It doesnt really help tho so i dont no y i do it. nm.

hugs Rachel xxxxx

ps. This is really stupid of me i no. but i took this lads number off the net a couple of weeks ago and we have been textin each ova since then, but yesterday he asked wen we were gonna meet i sed to him we werent cos im not taht silly but its still freaked me out. thought id share it woth u all cos im a bit freaked neways hugs xx

sarah
09-03-04, 17:57
Hey Rach

Sorry you are feeling down at the mo. I shouldnt worry too much about your mum and dad argueing, we all argue, its a way of letting out our frustrations about things. I argue with my husband just like I used to argue with my sister when I was younger..doesnt mean we hate each other just that we are a bit fed up or something is bothering us.
How do you know your poems dont help you?, you might feel worse if you didnt let it out in a poem?

love Sarah
xx

sarah
09-03-04, 18:00
ps
good for you for not meeting this 'lad' off the internet, you dont know who he is...probably a 50 year old dirty old man...the less said about that the better!!!

love Sarah
xx

Buby
09-03-04, 18:00
yeah true but wen i think of my poems i feel like ive dum sumthin wring i no that sounds strange. I no im not doin nethin wrong cos im only writin my feelind down. i always fight with my sis but i find it funny.lol. neway home and away is just bout to start.

hugs xxx

Rennie1989
09-03-04, 18:42
rach

i mum and dad has little fights, about the bills ro house. dont worry about it, theyll make up

jade

nomorepanic
09-03-04, 21:22
All parents argue Rach - quite normal though it can be upsetting to you.

You should give us one of the poems here.

Be careful with this boy - that is all I will say ok?

Nicola

Buby
10-03-04, 16:28
Im not sure if this sounds wrong, but wen i was in counsellin the other day, i told her id prefer if my mum and dad split up. I do love my mum and dad but i like it wen theyre apart. Does this sound wrong?

Rennie1989
10-03-04, 18:50
i see what u mean rach, bit hard to explain, but yeah, i see ya point

jade

Samantha
10-03-04, 19:15
Rach www.allpoetry.co.uk loads off ppl write poems on here and enter the contests, all parents argue things will be ok! Sorry to hear ur feeling dwn

Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

Rennie1989
10-03-04, 20:50
rach, u should give it ago!!!

Buby
11-03-04, 22:37
i tried to have a look at that website but it said it cudnt b displayed ill have nuva go lter. xx thnx neway sam xxxxxxxxx

Buby
11-03-04, 23:00
this is my poem i wrote wen i heard me mum and dad arguin it isnt finished but ill finish it wen i can think of sumthin..........

From time to time, i believe that life is a wonderful thing,
But then the storm of arguements rise and screams begin to ring,
A punch is thrown, a vase is shattered, but i remain still,
But as i hear the nasty words, the shock makes me ill,
Mother and father at each others throats, makin it easy to cry,
Then i butt in and shout out the words, "why dont u just die?",
The silence is awkward, the tears fill my eyes, but what i ask is true,
Upsetting my brothers, sister and me, the horror sticks like glue,
Feeling our family is being ripped apart from one little bitchy fight,
And the screaming, punchin, yelling, crying, even gives our neighbours a fright,

thats where it ends so far.....so wot du all think?

hugs Rachel xxx

Samantha
12-03-04, 17:06
sorry rach its: www.allpoetry.com
thats really good poem, have u written many before?

Sam

Positive thinking is the key to success!

nomorepanic
12-03-04, 19:34
Rach

I think it is very good - very expressive. Well done you !

Nicola

Buby
12-03-04, 23:19
hey sam,

im always writin poems its the only way i can express me feelins, unless i beat sum1 up but ive neva dun that and i dont think i will. cos im nice and sweet. ill check out that website l8r i gotta do a few fings first.

hugs Rachel xxxxxxxx

sarah
12-03-04, 23:22
Amazing poem Rach, very deep.

You definately have talent there matey, no way I could write something as good as that!!!

love Sarah
xx