PDA

View Full Version : fear of losing control

april tones
20-03-06, 20:44
this is my biggest problem!
espeacially wehn near time of month
i can be in street and look about and think every thing is too dark, or bright to focus and feel panicky and think what if i collapsed in street? what would happpen to my son? x

apriltones

wendy
20-03-06, 20:49
Hi April

I fear just the same as you, My son is Eleven

Please be assured nothing bad is going to happen to you, I have been sure so many times that I am dying, going insane, Heart attack, stroke, Eyes loosing sight but the only problem we have is anxiety,

Please if you ever need a chat send a PM to me, I assure you, you are not alone with these feelings but will get over this!

Take Care

Wendy x

april tones
20-03-06, 21:11
its horrible! i have had on and off over yrs! my dads side of family have all had or have some sort of mental illness! theres no escaping! hahaha x

apriltones

Meg
21-03-06, 22:30
what if , what if, what if ...Take control and find a balance of rational thinking and make plan B for security if needs be for a while

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

sal
22-03-06, 00:17
Hi April

Its a fear and nothing more than that hun, it isnt an action its a thought. I totally understand how you feel and i am feeling for you. If you want to talk pm me and maybe if you feel you want to we could exchange numbers. You are not alone at all and your son will always be in your life worshipping you just like you do him.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".