PDA

View Full Version : severe anxiety chest zaps back pain hot and cold phoned nhs 24

gordie1
09-12-10, 22:43
Hi there Ive not been feeling at all well over the last couple of days Ive had sore shoulder and back and and having chest zaps over my left nipple lasting about 2 seconds and I feel nauseated. And I have had a terrible headache for 2 days I phoned nhs 24 and they did not seem to worry about it they said the chest stabbing pain is nothing to worry about but they could be wrong coudnt they?? :ohmy: I havent slept last night for worrying about this, is there a virus going around at the moment, my arms are sore.

Dizz
09-12-10, 22:50
To be honest NHS Direct (24) are very good and the people you speak to especially if it related to chest or head pains etc are fully trained doctors etc.

If they say not to worry then I would believe them.

Pallex
09-12-10, 23:14
Obv continue to monitor yourself, if things dramaticaly change for the worse I would take action. It would not be a bad idea to set up an Appointment to see a doctor in the next week or so and go over how you felt, especially if it continues and does not go away. But as stated before they said you should be fine. I expereince the sharp and short pains in my chest regularly, they can be quite scary, but they always seem to go away. I think you will be fine.