PDA

View Full Version : cipralex

Pcdaft
10-12-10, 00:24
can you stop taking cipralex after 2 days please cant do this ?

_Emma
10-12-10, 00:31
why do u want 2 stop taking it? r u having bad side effects? i wouldn't stop taking it before talking 2 ur doctor, although if i were u i'd try and stick with it as it really does help. the first day i took it i was nauseus for the whole day, then starting from the 2nd day i had a headache every night for a week and a half, but then my body started 2 get used 2 it, and i had no problems with it at all. now, although i'm nowhere near better, i'm so much better than i was, so i'm glad i stuck with it :) x

Pcdaft
10-12-10, 00:39
thanks emma how long you been on it ? where in scotland do you stay this is my second time my last time was 6 years ago?

_Emma
10-12-10, 00:46
i've been on it now for about 4 months, but the bad side effects wore off after about a week and a half, and as i say, they were worth it for the benefits i have felt. i'm from just outside glasgow, and u? x

Pcdaft
10-12-10, 10:58
Hi Emma in Falkirk area ? I am on 5mg as I was taking malaria tabs which can cAUSE ANXIETY ?then I fell over dog and banged my head really bad ?I was thinking something really bad was happn? What side effects did you have I have trembling feel sick and sore head but don't know if the sore head is comming from when I banged it ? How are you ?xx

blueangel
10-12-10, 11:16
I've just started on cipralex again, and have been on them for a week now. They're making me feel pretty rough at the moment - I feel quite wobbly and trembly, and they've made me feel a bit sweaty as well. I know that this is part of the side effects, but it's rather off-putting.

Pcdaft
10-12-10, 12:02
Yes I know I'm on antinflamatorys at the moment aswell so don't know if that is helping ? Can you take diclofex with cipralex ?x

blueangel
10-12-10, 12:21
As far as I know, you can take anti-inflammatories with Cipralex, but your local pharmacy would be able to tell you for definite as they can look it up.

Pcdaft
10-12-10, 13:10
Thanx I will give it. Try ?x