PDA

View Full Version : Damn Panic

Liefje
10-12-10, 02:01
Greetings Everyone,
Im new on the forum, and would like to share these awful feelings. Im having anxiety/panic attacks since already 6 months, never had it before. Its so horrible, that wake up in the middle of the night with strong palpitations that even feel it in my head, scareness, muscle spams, cant breath, nightmares and the list goes and goes.
Just this morning i went to do market shoppings and had one in the middle of the market, feeling was going to pass out, coldness, feeling going crazy, but thanks God market wasnt full of people so could get out faster. Lots of people makes me so anxious at the point has to run out! (Agoraphobia?)
I've been so many times At E.R, Already hearing the same "u have nothing" u arent dying" "just had a anxiety, panic attack" "take this and will fell better" phrase. These pills has giving me nightmares and irritate stomach after 2 times dosis. so stopped them inmediately. I went to a new doctor and this one send me the ALPRAZOLAM, Would like to try the treatment next week, Is anyone taking this medicine? As a antideppresive says produce dependence in hihgh doses, but Dr, says doesnt irritate stomach... only way to know is taking risk, YEk
Thanks for read my post, and Wishing you Happy Holidays!

Liefje

gaaron
10-12-10, 02:08
Hi liefje, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

I can't help with the medication you are taking, but I am sure you will get some information on this site. Take care x

Tero
10-12-10, 02:45
Be careful with them medicines. It might be helpful to seek advice on how to minimize use.

I got the same drug, but try not to use it. It is pretty much the standard drug all doctors give. For some it can be taken just before the event that is known to cause panic, such as flying etc.

dizzyman
10-12-10, 09:51
Hiya

Sorry cant offer any advice on the medication but totally sympathise with your symtoms - I have same issues. I hope this medication works for you x