PDA

View Full Version : I have had the day from hell

Lizziesaurus
10-12-10, 16:33
Well, to start off with I was half an hour late for work because I was so so tired, I think it might be the sertaline, is that how it's spelt? I had everyone asking if I was okay when I walked in cos I just looked half dead!
Then, I was dragged into the office by 2 managers asking me about when I was off ill at the weekend and then were saying how they knew I'd been out on the Saturday night because someone had told them, and I have a good idea who it was, there's a girl who doesn't like me just because her boyfriend wanted abit off me before they started going out. Anyway, I had to explain why I did what I did, and that I'd just come off citalopram and I wanted to just forget about everything because I'd hit rock bottom again. It was awful, I've no shame in admitting I've got some form of bipolar but I didn't like the way I was looked at after I said it.
I was in tears for ages in the toilets, and then in the middle of crying I was like omg I can cry again the citaloprams all out of my system, mad!
Luckily my manager, the main one we have was really nice when I explained to her, I complained about the way I was spoken to by the other 2, the way they seemed to gang up on me! We have a healthcare programme at work and she said she'd see if there's any way I can go through that to see a psychiatrist seeing as I probably won't on the NHS, but I'll have to wait and see.
Also, I seem to be having more side effects to these new pills than the others, not to mention I'm on antibiotics for my bad tooth. Before, I was trying to remember if today was my first or second day in work, I remembered I'd been in on thursday but I couldn't remember what I'd done, then I started to really panic because I couldn't remember, was horrible, bahh.

Anyway, rant over, just had to get it off my chest :)

teez
10-12-10, 17:16
lets hope tomorrow brings you a much better day x