PDA

View Full Version : bruce my dog, is very sick...

dabrucru
11-12-10, 08:36
hi friends, when things seem to look good something bad always has to happen, my 12 year old boxer is having complication with heart and lungs due to age, ok its somtin we were expecting , noone is forever, but he s my best friend, im very sad for him, seeing him like this...2010 definetly a year i ll never forget...

david:weep:

hopeless
11-12-10, 08:56
Hello David

I am so sorry about your dog, i can understand how you must feel..I have a much loved dog and she is both my friend and loyal companion..I know that if i lost her i would feel a lot lonlier and would miss her terribly..And although we know its inevitable that they will leave us one day, it does not make it any easier when that time comes..

Thoughts and hugs to you..

Vixxy
11-12-10, 11:11
Sorry to hear that David. I hope there is something the vet can do for him :)

debs71
11-12-10, 13:12
I feel for your David and it is so hard when a pet is unwell/getting older - they are like a member of the family.

My cat died very suddenly some years ago from a burst stomach ulcer and I was absolutely devastated as he was like my other half for 11 years. Just awful.

I really hope that the vet can help Bruce and send you love and thoughts.x

elainey70
11-12-10, 13:17
Sorry to hear your dog's not well sending you hugs :hugs:
take care
x

dabrucru
11-12-10, 13:19
thanks all for your replies, unfortunately its due to age, but he s quite well now, just came back from the vet. gave me some meds for him, we ll see in time...

JohnBliss
11-12-10, 16:56
Glad to hear Bruce is better .I hope and pray that he will continue to progress and you will have a lot longer together. As someone who has had six dogs in his lifetime I know how upsetting it is when they get old and sick -just like with any loved one
Best Wishes
John