PDA

View Full Version : been really good for the past week now ANXIOUS :/

shaggyowen
11-12-10, 21:55
right for the past week iv been doing really well a few niggles here and there but iv totally dismissed them, but 2nyt after pumping the mrs up in the shower, a few seconds after something just clicked and i felt really distant not myself and my heart was fluttery and as i havent experienced any of this for a while i think im going crazy and i felt i didnt know any body even though i do, i got a puppy on wednesday so be busy with that and shes mint so i dont think its stress from that it was just all of a sudden wich scared me the most :/ is this just anxiety or something else and i felt tired like 5 mins later... any help please guys =/ :wall:

PokerFace
11-12-10, 23:00
Aww a puppy, how lovely!

Anyway, sounds like depersonilasation/derealisation to me hun. Common in anxiety, only ever had it a few times myself but its damn awful. You're not going crazy, anxiety just makes you feel that way and yep, most symptoms do come on extremely fast an a lot of the time when you're most relaxed. You're doing really well by ignoring niggles and getting on with your life, is just a little hiccup which we're all bound to have whilst recovering. If the road to recovery was a straight one, none of us would be here.

You'll be ok, just try to get a goods night sleep tonight and make sure it's pushed out of your head tomorrow and you'll be back on track! Keep up the good work. :) xx

shaggyowen
12-12-10, 00:03
thank you =] yeh i think it was i havent had it for a while so was a real shock, and had me thinking like albert instine for an hour = 'too much' lol thanks for your support =] x