PDA

View Full Version : I worry so much!

Unconnected
11-12-10, 22:29
I'm worrying everyday about dying or about what will happen the next day,im not healthy,i'm overweight with sa and depression and i can't cope with the big world out there..but i really need to lose weight before something serious happens to me, any advice? i'm not motivated at all.

i'm going to a concert next year which will be packed with people and i don't know how i'm going to cope :unsure: :shrug: :weep: i rarely go out the house nevermind a big massive concert hall. HELP??

PokerFace
11-12-10, 22:54
I know I replied on your other post but just saw this one and thought I'd share this with you.

When I first got my anxiety I didn't leave the house for 3 months solid. The first place I went to was a Lady GaGa concert in May this year and you know what? I was perfectly fine! I was jammed right at the front against a metal bar by 100s of other sweaty people (I was in standing) and didn't even think about it once. It was sooooooo much fun, seriously the best night of my life even with all the palps, chest pain, ANXIETY lol! I just completely forgot I was anxious and jumped, screamed and sang along with all the other people. You get so soaked up in the atmosphere you don't even think about being anxious. You'll probably have the time of your life :D x

Unconnected
11-12-10, 23:26
I know I replied on your other post but just saw this one and thought I'd share this with you.

When I first got my anxiety I didn't leave the house for 3 months solid. The first place I went to was a Lady GaGa concert in May this year and you know what? I was perfectly fine! I was jammed right at the front against a metal bar by 100s of other sweaty people (I was in standing) and didn't even think about it once. It was sooooooo much fun, seriously the best night of my life even with all the palps, chest pain, ANXIETY lol! I just completely forgot I was anxious and jumped, screamed and sang along with all the other people. You get so soaked up in the atmosphere you don't even think about being anxious. You'll probably have the time of your life :D x
This cheered me up alot :) Thank you so much for answering again! :yesyes:

shaka
11-12-10, 23:49
I went to a Micheal jackson concert and loved every min the best time id had for years go and enjoy yourself

Unconnected
12-12-10, 09:23
I went to a Micheal jackson concert and loved every min the best time id had for years go and enjoy yourself
Glad you had a good time :) , im going to try and enjoy myself..its something im going to have to work on before then is my confidence! :winks: