PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone :)

LonelySoul21
12-12-10, 00:06
The names Alex. Im male, 20 years old and I'm from Wirral/Liverpool.

I suffer from Depression and anxiety.

I hope to chat to others about their experiences and help others with their difficulties.

I find it hard to meet people in person who have undergone similar feelings/experiences and often feel like im the only one in the world who is feeling like this at the moment. Its great to know that others on this website feel just like me.

I eventually hope to set up a support group in Wirral/Liverpool to help with the social isolation that panic attacks, anxiety and depression bring and most importantly so we can help each other to combat our conditions.:yesyes:

shaggyowen
12-12-10, 00:07
hello =] glad to hear your gonna set out to help others :welcome:

diane07
12-12-10, 00:07
Hi LonelySoul21

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gaaron
12-12-10, 00:10
Hi, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x

JaneC
12-12-10, 01:33
:welcome: Alex

paulst
12-12-10, 14:51
Hi Alex, welcome to the forum.:)

debs71
12-12-10, 14:58
Hi Alex and welcome,

I hope you find the site as helpful as I do!

It is REALLY hard to meet people who can relate to and understand our feelings and experiences with anxiety and depression, but this forum is great as we realise we are not alone.

xxxx:hugs:

paula lynne
12-12-10, 15:06
Hi Alex, good to know you, welcome aboard x:welcome:

Geoff2301
12-12-10, 17:16
The names Alex. Im male, 20 years old and I'm from Wirral/Liverpool.

I suffer from Depression and anxiety.

I hope to chat to others about their experiences and help others with their difficulties.

I find it hard to meet people in person who have undergone similar feelings/experiences and often feel like im the only one in the world who is feeling like this at the moment. Its great to know that others on this website feel just like me.

I eventually hope to set up a support group in Wirral/Liverpool to help with the social isolation that panic attacks, anxiety and depression bring and most importantly so we can help each other to combat our conditions.:yesyes:
Yes, I think we all think we're alone with our troubles till we come on here and its very reassuring!! Its also lovely to see you want to help others with their difficulties too.

Vanilla Sky
12-12-10, 22:52
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x