PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline worry

JGJ
12-12-10, 09:23
Hello i have takin sertraline 50 for 17 days now still get got no signs that my mind is getting better just dont feel right this makes me worry and panic just so hard to try and explain thanks so much hope every one else is getting better x

Andy76
12-12-10, 13:38
hi

if you have made 17 days you are doing just fine. i am at 6 weeks on tuesday and have only just this week started to notice some improvements.
for some people they have improvements in a few days for others it can take alot longer possibly 2-3 months.
they do make you feel very odd and strange at first but it does get better you may have to go with it for a few weeks though.
at 17 days it should not get any worse for you just a slow process in taking the tablets each day and waiting for things to get better.
keep up the good work and good luck, let us know how you are getting on.

Andy

faye980
12-12-10, 14:16
Hi there, was on 25mg sertraline for a week and have now been on 50mg for 3 days, was doing ok but today is a bad day. I know exactly how your feeling. I wake up every day hoping that today is the day they are going to work. I was on citalopram a year ago and all i can say when they do work it's fantastic, so please stick with it. we can help each other through this as we have been taking them about the same time. I just hate the fuzzy feeling inside my head and the dizziness is just the worst, however i did manage to ride my horse the morning, so that was an achievement!!!!! keep up the good work and keep posting your progressxx

JGJ
12-12-10, 15:54
Thank you so much good to hear you are doing well just cant stop worring that its taking to long but thanks for your replys they do help take care