PDA

View Full Version : Will this ever stop?

dodo
12-12-10, 16:54
So I am having more and more symptoms of heart problems. I can't get rid of this no matter how hard I try.

Would an echo 3 months ago have missed something fundamental?

I have been having occassional sharp pains in my throat now which is realy freaking me out.

Still getting the squeezing pain on both of my sides on and off - which they tell me is muscular but I just don't think it is.

Feel like I cna't breath a lot.

I had a sharp quick pain through my heart the other day too.

I am so convinced I am brewing for a heart attack.

I went to the emergency Dr yesterday who listened very briefly to my chest (like put the stehascope on and took it off after two seconds) and said all sounded ok. However I wasn't having any of these squeezing episodes at the time.

It's on the same places you see of that guy on the ambulance who is having a heart attack.

I am petrified no one is taking me seriously. My family are at their whits end with me.

I keep getting these warm feelings which go up my sides and sometimes into my arms.

:weep::weep::weep::weep:

Mogwog
12-12-10, 19:15
I've had what feels like a sharp pain in my heart in the past so has my OH, my GP told me it was normal.

All these things sound like anxiety - it can do very strange things to the body.Have you read the list of symptoms on here?

Laura.x

nomorepanic
12-12-10, 19:24
Please try to remember that pain over the heart area is not a heart attack or heart related in a bad way