PDA

View Full Version : Why?

shaggyowen
13-12-10, 02:25
Why Do I go A Couple Of Day/a week feeling fine and dandy then wham... feel like crap tired all the time really anxious and on edge? dose any1 know why or is it just 1 of those things? not likeing this 1 bit atm im usealy ok but just trippin out the past couple days :/

Anxious_gal
13-12-10, 04:19
I was going to say hormones then realized your a guy :roflmao:

I don't know! sometimes If I have had a good day, I get an anxious night, It's quite common , you'll notice , if you've read enough posts.

I had am awesome month till my hormones kicked in, then i was anxious , on edge, couldn't sleep etc, so be happy your a guy :winks:

I honestly don't know, was there anything at all you were worried about? lack of sleep?
once something triggers off the anxiety you can get stuck in an anxiety cycle and it can be pretty hard to get out of it :-(

really keep an eye on your thoughts, notice negative , try and be positive, don't let the bad things over shadow the good in your life.

jen1983
13-12-10, 07:57
Hey hun

Sorry to hear your feeling bad again, i was like you great for a couple of weeks then bang it hit me again..... i upped my citalopram on Friday night to 40mg advised by my doctor, maybe you need to up yours, phone your GP xxx

DavidJ85
13-12-10, 08:48
Exactly the same! I was amazed how good I was feeling last week and now it's like I'm back to square one :(