PDA

View Full Version : Ectopic Update!!!!!

lin
21-03-06, 13:01
Hi Everyone

Since going to the Doc's last week about my ectopics i haven't had them so bad still getting the odd few during the day but not as bad as before.

I think going to the doc's has resured me a little but not 100% though i don't think about them so much like when am i going to get another one.

I don't even get them when i get angry like i did before my heart just races which is normal when you get angry.

Anyway i just thought i would let you know.

linda xx

jodie
21-03-06, 13:46
hi lin

i have also been to the doc and told her everything she was so nice and told me to go and see har as and when i need to talk:)
they are so scary and hard to belive they dont harm you my eptopics are worse far worse when i get my monthly is that just me!
anyway and when i havent had any sleep
i am so pleased you are feeling well i know how it feels when they are none stop .

JODIE X

shiv
21-03-06, 15:00
I'm seeing the doctor about mine (again!) tomorrow. It's a nightmare, i know. Especially when they suddenly get worse again for no reason. I don't do caffeine; I've given up drinking and smoking and yet- no difference. What I hate the most is this horrible weak tired feeling in my chest and feeling like sighing constantly. To be honest i could deal with my anxiety if it wasn't for the ectopics!

Shiv x

linjane
21-03-06, 17:21
Hi Linda,
Glad you're doing better, well done for not letting them beat you!!!

Shiv, I know exactly what you mean, I feel the same as you, the anxiety wouldn't be as bad if I could just not have the ectopics anymore!!
Take care,
Linda.x

Piglet
21-03-06, 18:49
Oh that's good isn't it - losing the fear of them is half the battle:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

ashley
21-03-06, 18:59
thats wicked new, im so happy for you i truley am.. mine have been less the last couple of days but i still get bad bouts of them at times, especially in the evening , while i am resting..its totally does me head in...last nites were so hard and aggressive and gave me a sensation in my head , and then i ended up with a headache, twas nasty i tell y- i do still get so scared of them i cant help it.

ash x

april tones
21-03-06, 22:19
thats what i had tonight!!! head rush! thta scared me! is it normal? any one else get them when get etopics? x

apriltones