PDA

View Full Version : realtionships.. citalopram..help lz...

trev1234
13-12-10, 10:03
My relationship in now severly suffering from me and panics...im findind hard to go out now.My parntner has had enough of me.its making her feel traped as she stays in with me most of the tim..i desperately need to start citalopram..Im a little nervous on starting it..If i start on 10 mg will i notice any weird body sensations ?...should i take it in the morning or nigh...many thanks..

michellemoo
13-12-10, 10:15
Hi ya, I am taking citalopram 10mg and when i first started taking them i felt exactly like you, scared of the side affects etc, What i did was break the tablet in half and start for a few days with that. I always take at night before i go to bed as i believe i will be asleep for about 7 hours as the tablet gets into my system so im less likely to imagine side affects that ae prob not even there ! I was fine on half a tablet and then started taking the full 10mg after about 4 days. Citalopram has definately had a positive effect on my anxiety and now if i forget to take it one night i notice my anxiety is higher the next day.
I think if you can manage to do this you will be fine, just take that first step of half a tablet and keep positive.:)

Hope this helps and good luck
Michelle

trev1234
13-12-10, 10:24
ahhh many thanks.....