PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my mum

TinyLittleLegs
13-12-10, 11:25
I'm feeling anxious because my mum slipped over on the ice yesterday and broke her wrist and she has to have an operation on it tomorrow, and i'm worried about her having the operation. I can't stop crying i'm so scared. Can someone reasure me please.

Dizz
13-12-10, 11:31
Oooh your poor mum. Don't worry about her having an operation on her wrist though SHE WILL BE FINE.

I know loads of people who have fallen in the past few weeks who have broken arms, legs, wrists and one even cracked their cocyx OUCH.

Quite a few have had to have operations and they were up and about straight away... it's nothing so don't worry x x x

TinyLittleLegs
13-12-10, 11:36
Thank you for replying Dizz xxx

margaret jones
13-12-10, 11:46
Hi sorry about your mum having a fall ,what are you worried about ?? is it the anesethic ?? I am sure she will be fine hun try not to worry x

TinyLittleLegs
13-12-10, 12:00
Hi Margaret thank you for replying xxx
Yes i'm worrred about her having the anesethic :'-((

Del1970
13-12-10, 12:13
Awwe, sorry to hear your mum has fallen, like others have said, I'm sure she will be fine and the doctors know what they are doing, she will be in the best of hands with the best of care and no doubt not worrying as much as you because they are stronger than we think! Go and get your mum a nice present to take your mind of it for when the operation is over, I know it is hard not to worry because its overwhelming the love we have for our parents. Let us all know when its over Tiny and you take care xx

TinyLittleLegs
13-12-10, 12:50
Thank you Del for your kind words xxx
I will let you all know when it's over xx

Mogwog
13-12-10, 14:21
Sorry to hear your mum fallen and hurt her wrist - that must have been painful.

She will be ok with the anthesetic.

My little boy is only 5 and he has had 3 general anthesetics and been fine - grumpy when he wakes but absolutely fine -nothing to worry about.

Keep us updated.

Laura.xxx

TinyLittleLegs
14-12-10, 10:12
Thank you Laura xxx
She's got to go in at 12.00pm and she might have to stay there over night.
I will keep you all updated.

Lisa xxx

JaneC
14-12-10, 11:48
Good luck to your mum, Lisa. I'm sure she'll be ok. Look after her when she gets home.

Beautiful kitten in your avatar by the way xx

TinyLittleLegs
15-12-10, 18:33
Hi

My mums operation on her broken wrist went well and she came home from hospital this afternoon :)

Thank you to everyone for your messages they really helped
Hugs xxxxx Lisa

miss_moose
15-12-10, 21:01
That's great. Glad she's well and back home:hugs:

TinyLittleLegs
15-12-10, 22:04
Thank you:hugs: