PDA

View Full Version : Propranolol just started....spaced out

James1983
13-12-10, 12:03
Hello everyone,

I have been proscribed propanolol 1-4 10mg tablets for use when needed. I am also on venlafaxine 75mg prolonged release capsuals and i've noticed a spaced out out of it tired feeling and that is just on 1 10mg a day (4 since friday) I would not like to have more than 1 in a day its quite powerful :unsure:

Hazel B
13-12-10, 13:20
Hi, I had Propranolo at 40mg x 3 times a day. It did calm me down and break the anxiety and adrenaline cycle but it can make you a little tired. I preferred tired to freaked out with anxiety and a racing pulse so it helped me.
Not sure about the other drug, maybe ask your pharmacist?

James1983
13-12-10, 15:16
Hi, I had Propranolo at 40mg x 3 times a day. It did calm me down and break the anxiety and adrenaline cycle but it can make you a little tired. I preferred tired to freaked out with anxiety and a racing pulse so it helped me.
Not sure about the other drug, maybe ask your pharmacist?

Thanks Hazel B :)

PUGLETMUM
13-12-10, 15:23
hi, ive been taking propranolol 40mg a day since august and i do remember having some side effects for the first 2 weeks - can tremember what they were now - but i know i felt better after 2 weeks, and i remeber thinking a the time i was glad i had stook with them, because all the palps and adrenaline stopped.

James1983
13-12-10, 16:04
hi, ive been taking propranolol 40mg a day since august and i do remember having some side effects for the first 2 weeks - can tremember what they were now - but i know i felt better after 2 weeks, and i remeber thinking a the time i was glad i had stook with them, because all the palps and adrenaline stopped.

thanks you emmas i will stick with them:)