PDA

View Full Version : Loosing the Plot?

Greg1983
21-03-06, 12:15
I think i'm going insane? all i do is worry about my health so much at the moment that i end up sending myself to tears. I keep thinking that i'm going to drop dead, i know its very unlikley for a 22 year old to do this.

My head aches seem to be getting worse like my head is going to explode. Paracetamol not having any effect on it. Just want to get a small dark corner and cry, which is difficult at work.

Everything seems to be getting worse, i'm taking st. Johns Wort i don't know if this causing me to get worse as i get used to it in my system?

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

Sal x
21-03-06, 16:29
Hi Greg,

I get totally fed up all the time with thinking that I am going to drop dead any minute so I can really relate to how you are feeling.

The truth is, that you won't drop dead, as this is all anxiety. I know from personnel experiance thats its hard to believe this when you are in such a state but it really is just anxiety (god, I should listen to my own advice sometimes!!!)

Distraction is definatley the key, because even if your symptoms only subside little from thinking about something else, surely they wouldn't do this if it was something serious.

I am 100% positive you will be fine as I have been there hundreds of times. (but must admit, its still scares me now)

Take care and PM me if you want to chat more as I do understand.

Sal x