PDA

View Full Version : please help me with my constant anxiety - ihave convinced myself i have a brain tumor

helpme12345
13-12-10, 16:08
hi, the intial anxiety over having a brain tumor stemmed from constant headaches that i had for a few months, and have now totally sibsided and gone. i have a constant feeling of pure fear built up within my stomach and i constantly play out stories within my head of my impending death. The only symptoms that i suffer from at the moment are really aching sholder and back muslces, this has brought on my recent bought of anxiety that i believed i had defeated. please can someone help me, and tell me if my headaches have gone and have been gone for the past couple of months is a diagnosis of a brain tumor still possible. thanks by the way i am 16.

Groundhog
13-12-10, 16:28
It is very very rare to have a headache as the only symptom of a brain tumour. Headaches with brain tumours come on as a secondary symptom if at all. Primary symptoms are black outs and fits, stumbling and falling down or loss of sensory perception such as smell or loss of speech.
You do not have a tumour, you current aches are tension and if this tension builds and builds it may spread to the muscles in your neck and then to your head.

countrygirl
13-12-10, 17:16
Perfect explanation Groundhog - I cannot add anything to it other than to say everyone believe what you have posted.