PDA

View Full Version : Living healthy?

Unconnected
13-12-10, 23:00
Hello :)

I'm overweight, depressed and have social anxiety and no motivation, but i'd like to lose weight for my health how can i do this? ( i think losing weight would help me alot, with confidence and mind) :yesyes: but i just don't have the motivation to exercise and i'm such a fussy eater! and so lazy that i'd rather just get a packet of crisps than make something, help? :winks:

Going home
14-12-10, 00:40
Hi there. If you're asking someone to come up with a healthy living plan that includes eating bags of crisps and doing no exercise then you're asking the impossible..:) If you suffer from depression it might be an idea to get that under control...if you take meds for this already some meds can affect your weight too. Otherwise, losing weight is about not eating the crisps and junk food that's easy to eat when you're feeling low. But you do have to be a bit motivated to cook simple meals that are good for you, and even if you're a fussy eater you can find healthy meals to suit your taste. There's lots of free diet and nutrition info available online, and the nurses in your doctors surgery are only too happy to help out with this too, so if you can face going out maybe have a chat to someone there?

Anna x