PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

mjm1974
14-12-10, 00:50
Hello All,

New to the site, happy I found it. So tired of the anxiety and panic attacks! Tired of feeling frightened and being confused and feel no hope...

Hoping to find some anxiety friends.:)

nomorepanic
14-12-10, 00:53
Hi mjm1974

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
14-12-10, 21:07
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

mary56
16-12-10, 18:26
Hi there

You're not alone in your anxiety and you will find a great deal of support on this site. I too suffer from chronic anxiety and panic attacks; they are truly horrible and I take life one day at a time. When you have been a member for 5 days you can go into the chat rooms; think you need to post three threads first though. Keep writing as it can help to get your feelings down.

Hope you are getting support from counselling or friends; it is always good to talk and to distract yourself if you can; I like to walk my daughter's dog or see my little granddaughter. She distracts me a lot! What are your interests? I can get lost in the TV but am not good at reading; just can't concentrate enough.

Take care and keep in touch!

Mary x

paula lynne
16-12-10, 19:29
Hi MJM, welcome to the forum! You'll get lots of good advice and help here, and make some great friends along the way, its nice to know you x:welcome: