PDA

View Full Version : Panicking over not panicking ?

ChrisK
14-12-10, 08:53
Sometimes, even when I'm in my deepest state of relaxation, I start to feel as though it is very unusual of me to be relaxed, I'm not satisfied until I have something to worry about ! :scared15: Then I start to wonder whether there is something seriously wrong about me, as though my final hours have come.....have you experienced this before ?

Heaven_Scent
14-12-10, 08:57
I was so relieved to read your post. Lol. As soon as i get settled (which is rare) the thoughts weasel their way back in and the whole damn process starts again. Your that used to being constantly on edge, feelin any other way just doesnt seem normal, hence there must be something wrong?? You cant win.

Xx

DOM1234
14-12-10, 13:03
This is just like me if i feel calm i start too think im loseing my mind or im just going too forget about my life and vegitate. im so glad others feel like this. its true when your anxious your always on the look out for the next thing too be scared of:doh:

Tia Maria
14-12-10, 13:16
Me too - what are we like??
Tia:mad:

IndianStar
14-12-10, 19:42
me three. :(

mr badger
14-12-10, 19:49
Me too - what are we like??
Tia:mad:

Oh yes - whatever are we like as we say down my way.

It's habit isn't it. I think that perversely, we take refuge in the anxiety. It might not be nice, but it's familiar! :doh: