PDA

View Full Version : I know this has been asked so many times but....

HazG
14-12-10, 09:40
I am having really bad chest pains under my left breast and just at the top of my left breast sometimes goes into my under arm and pins and needles in my left hand not all the time,its so painful:ohmy: if i touch the top of my chest it feels sore to touch,last night i thought i was having a heart attack mind you my anxiety kicks in at times and makes thinsg worse.

looking4answers
14-12-10, 23:21
Im not a medical professional but it sounds like outter chest wall strain. It might be tension from you being so tense. I get this a lot and many people here do to.Its easy to jump to conclusions and assume the worse but I think its just muscle strain. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.Michael

JulieJay92
15-12-10, 16:10
i have had this constant for 2 day and on and off for months - i too think its a heart attack despite numerous CG's last one in august and all normal but i still cant stop thinking its my heart.

dodo
15-12-10, 18:44
What kind of pain is it? Stabbing, squeezing, achy?

It could be muscular.

Do you still have it today?

HazG
16-12-10, 09:40
I have been taking ibuprofn and it has gone get the odd twinge but not as bad as it was ! it was a sort of achy pain and if i touched the area my bone above my left breast it was sore.

I seem to have delovped a cough now :ohmy: