PDA

View Full Version : panic / symptoms

melvin
14-12-10, 18:37
hi guys can anyone tell me if they go through this when they get a symptom. today i went up 2 flights of stairs with my tools when i got to the top i had chest pain for a min right in the middle of my chest .well i could not take my mind off it even though i had to finish my job and fit a pump. my mind was on my chest and i was just rushing to get home. i kind off go very quiet and into id say some kind of depression. last wk i was very happy last wk doc says my blood pressure is good cholesterol good i was on a high if u know what i mean but soon as i get a symptom i go like this does anyone else go through this

lindor
14-12-10, 22:03
yes, my brother used to be like this. He was convinced he was going to have a heart attack and would get panic attacks through the fear. He was checked out and was fine. That was many years ago and he is still fit and healthy.

Pain in the chest doesnt have to be the heart, if it was you'd know it! You would feel so ill.

i get pains, through indigestion or heart burn.

Like you though I tend to go quiet if I'm feeling panicky or worried. I just dont want to talk

melvin
15-12-10, 15:45
thanks for your reply mate:)