PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

tricia56
14-12-10, 22:18
can any one tell me if this is normal in anxiety as ive sufferd with anxiety for a while now and im having cbt now and today been anxiouse dont know why as usall i had to go in a taxi with my daughter to go some ware was anxiouse about going but i went but when i got dropped off in the taxi i started to feel a bit light headed and also my other daughter foned me to ask if i would watch her little boy on thursday morning for a few hours and i dont want to do it on my own as im scared to watch him on my own because he is only 3 and what if i have a panick attack or anything happens to me he wont be able to do anything its not just watching him its every time my kids ask me to baby sit i get like it so can any one tell me if they have felt like it and why do i feel like this

lizzie29
17-12-10, 15:15
Maybe it's to do with the responsibility of having to look after them? The thing is, kids are so much work you probably won't have time to think, let alone panic! Distraction is a great thing when you're anxious. If you feel really bad, you can always put him in front of the tv for a short time til you calm down.