PDA

View Full Version : old haunts

jaded jean
15-12-10, 07:07
I am visiting my old place of work today.
I am so nervous about going as this is where it all started when I went back to work- where it was decided that I was not wanted there. Its only a short visit but the whole process is driving me mad, I unfortunately still bare a grudge as the whole episode resulted in me dropping down to part time which I never envisaged doing- it was the only alternative otherwise I would have been out of a job.So now I am 6 miles away doing a different area with people I am getting to know slowly , but I still feel 'lost'.

maybe I should heed my own qoute

Jean

hopeless
15-12-10, 07:42
Big hugs jean.
It can be so difficult having to revisit places that do not hold particularly good memories or have left you feeling hurt and resentful..Be strong jeaniee you can do it, you will be fine whens its all done and hopefully you can go someways to puting it all to rest....
Big hugs as always.. Mx

jaded jean
15-12-10, 13:44
Hi Hopelss (Michelle)
It was a little grating when I first went in - I actually wrote a couple cards for 2 residents that I knew had nothing to do with 'the letter' I made the cusory greetings to the other warden - spoke about residents how they were getting on etc and that was it . I met my new people as well and I find I know a good few of them :D
after this I went back to the scheme to sort the files and other paperwork and then I came home.
Why am I trembling so much to the state where I think I am going to scream or have a major p/a- Is this just reactionary do you thnk??
I hope so its a horrible feeling you know....