PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I need a rant........

ditzygirl
15-12-10, 12:44
As you know I am having a nightmare with DWP. I have had a medical at home but still been refused benefit.
So I had to appeal which I have done and have a copy of my medical report from ATOS.

But now after 10 days they dont have the appeal info????

I know this is just a game and I have to be peristent but I have no money. My partner is doing his best to keep us afloat but believe me if
we survive xmas it will be a miracle, I am dreading the electric bill.

We are also trying nurse his parents who are very very frail and sick and we have to take one day at a time, We are up against their GP who has no concern for the care of the elderly, the social services department who think its okay to bully a lady in wheelchair, an OT who can't fit a disabled loo seat properly or check my mother in law can use it!!!!!!
I seem to spend most weeks fighting just for half decent care.

Because of what I am going through with his folks and trying hard to accept I am never going to be a mum, my GP and the ATOS GP advised me not to return to work just now. They have written letters etc to support my case - but DWP just think its okay to brush me of as another statistic who is trying to claim for benefit they are not entitled too!!!!!

GGGGGrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Sorry just needed to vent my frustration!!!!!!!!