PDA

View Full Version : DIAZEPAM

Pcdaft
15-12-10, 16:51
Hi i went back to docs today and she precribe me diazepam only 2mg but it worked and im starting to feel the same as this morning how often can you take it im scared to take it too early as i will b up all night again like last night how long should it stay in your system for ?and do you have to take it for two or three days to get the full effect ?help

Groundhog
15-12-10, 16:56
Does it not say on the pack how many to take? Your doc would have advised either directly to you or the dispenser the dose. They are more a quick fix than an ongoing drug so they will only last a few hours depending on your personal disposition.

Please please be careful and treat them with respect. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you they are seriously addictive.

elainey70
15-12-10, 17:33
Hi,
Usually the dose is 3 times a day or as required, the effect of the drug is felt straight away and would not normally cause you any problems with sleeping, infact it should have the opposite effect. As stated in the previous post , be carefull with them you can very easily become addicted to them. They are not a longterm solution. Take care x