PDA

View Full Version : Time For Change?

Kieroo.
15-12-10, 19:07

looking4answers
16-12-10, 03:18
Its funny what a post on here can do to put your mind at ease..Sometimes I post questions and thoughts about the way I feel.. that I would never tell anyone else but feel comfortable here doing so.Im sorry that you had bad experience and hope that things are going better for you. I think that your job is helping and other things will fall into place..Try to relax and take care. Michael

Anxious_gal
16-12-10, 04:33
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_stress_disorder
read this,
yeah you have more anxiety than social anxiety I think, it's only natural your afraid walking alone after what happened.

Kieroo.
16-12-10, 20:48

elainey70
16-12-10, 21:30
Hi Keiro,
What a horrible thing to have happened to you, some friends they turned out to be. Have you ever thought about going for counselling, this may help deal with what i would have thought must have been very traumatic for you. Glad to hear you've found a job that your happy in. Take care x

Groundhog
17-12-10, 11:09
Hi
Definitely try some counselling.
I work in a secondary school and in my experience these things go on all the time and I’m very carefully going to say there must be more to this than meets the eye and counselling will help sort out these issues.
It may be that this is an ideal time to put the past behind you and make a fresh start.

Kieroo.
17-12-10, 22:26