PDA

View Full Version : please read

slammc
15-12-10, 19:21
hello ill cut straight to the chase iv been recently taking citalopram to overcome my fear of everything. iv been prescribed them 1 a day then 2 a day after a week, but iv been "using them bingefully and at night i get extreme panic attacks. because sometimes im on 3 a night, sometimes i take one in the morning and for like 5 days i dont take any... what should i do

diane07
15-12-10, 19:23
Hi slammc

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

richo
15-12-10, 19:59
surely your meant to take 1 a day?if you miss them regulary they will not work properly.try to stick to the right amount.whatever your doctor told you.hope your well:)

elainey70
15-12-10, 20:06
Hi and welcome,

You need to take these tablets are directed by your doc, these are AD and won't work straight away. take care x

attwood
15-12-10, 20:49
this drug can highten anxiety/panick when you first use them, they did with me. i got every side effect listed. cant understand why the doctor would up your meds so quickly and definately dont binge on them either. just take one a day and ride the side-effects for at least 2-4 wks and you should see an improvment. but definately get a second opinion and also remember, these dugs are NOT an instant fix xxxxx

Vanilla Sky
15-12-10, 20:58
You are only meant to take one a day as directed by your doctor

mary56
16-12-10, 18:21
Hey Slammc

You mustn't take the meds like you have been; that could be dangerous. Stick to what has been prescribed. They take time to kick in, but it won't help you taking more than is prescribed at any one time.

Take care

Mary x