PDA

View Full Version : just took a tablet and panicking

rosebud
15-12-10, 19:33
I've just taken a buscopan tablet and i'me panicking. Probably sounds stupid i know but i'me really scared of taking tablets.
I'me on antidepressants and worried they will interact even though i spoke to two pharmacists who said it would be ok.
Just being silly i know but just need some reassurance.
please help xxx

Horse
15-12-10, 19:43
It will be fine.

Been on them for about 6 months now, 2 three times a day.

Been to hospital numerous occasions with stomach discomfort and all they give is 2 buscopan, omeprazole and pain killers all at once.

No probs.

rosebud
15-12-10, 19:47
thanks for that. I have a terrible fear of any medicines. have calmed down now. do they work ?

attwood
15-12-10, 20:43
hi i have bought buscapan today and like yourself was worried about it interferring with my cipralex.. i posted a uestion about it on the ibs forum but have had no answers. glad to know hey are fine to take with my meds, are they any good though ?? i panick with stomach problems ?? xx

rosebud
16-12-10, 16:14
my pain went off fairly quickly after taking one and i felt much better. not had another one since. xxx

Horse
16-12-10, 16:36
Sadly, I don't get much relief from them.

My main problem is probably all in the mind anyway!

rosebud
16-12-10, 19:03
i've took another one this evening and it seems to have taken my pain away. i suffer terible trapped wind and it doesn't seem to get rid of that but i suppose thats not what its for but it has relieved the pain. like you i think is it all in my mind or do i bring it on myself !!!!