PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for Paula lynn

suzy-sue
15-12-10, 20:49
Paulas feeling really down at the moment and having a bad time .So can we all send her some hugs and good wishes and hope she feels better soon ..

Sending you some big hugs and hope you feel better soon Paula .You may not get to see us but we are always here for you .Your family dont deserve you and your Sister will get her cumuppence one day hun .Life has a way of coming back to bite you on the butt ..Till then dont let her get to you shes just a jealous witch :lac:..Hope you feel better soon .Take care .Luv Sue :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:xxx

elainey70
15-12-10, 20:59
Hope ypu feel better soon, sending you hugs :hugs:. x

Hazel B
15-12-10, 22:16
Thinking of you Paula.

:bighug1:x

Nigel
15-12-10, 22:33
Aww Paula...
Don’t let the buggers get you down :bighug1:
Hope you feel better soon :flowers:
Nigel

HarrogateChris
15-12-10, 23:34
Really sorry to hear you're feeling low Paula, I think you're great! :D

Hope things feel better soon :bighug1:

Chris x

Going home
15-12-10, 23:36
Sorry to hear you're still having problems with your sister Paula. Look after yourself.

Anna xx

debs71
16-12-10, 00:09
Lots and lots of love to you Paula. You are so very supportive to everyone, and a real carer and even carers need caring for too.

Sod 'em girl...you just look after yourself.xxxxxx:hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
16-12-10, 00:10
Hi Paula lynne,

sorry to hear your having a bad time of it, hope you feel better soon. take care, send you hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yvonne

diane07
16-12-10, 07:53
Paula :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We're all here for you hun.

Hope you feel better real soon.

di xxx

JaneC
16-12-10, 11:41
Hi Paula. Isn't it typical for stuff like this to rear its head at this time of year. My friend's new daughter-in-law is currently making her very miserable. I'd like to put the girl in a room with you sis and bang both their heads together. Hope you feel better soon xxx

paula lynne
16-12-10, 16:14
Just spotted this ....aww youre all fabulous bless you...wasnt sure what this was about then I realised it was my rant on the complaints thread!

Had some bad news, a friend of mine had an operation on her womb, privately, and shes been told she has advanced, inoperable cancer. Think that, coupled with horrid sister,burying gran, and blooming period due/vertigo/anxiety...I guess I blew.

Im feeling better, cant wait til my periods here, at least I will be close to normal(ish) for xmas day, my daughter is here this year x
Thanks all, couldnt have got through another upset without you guys again. xxxxxxxxxx

allergyphobia
16-12-10, 16:22
i thought i had posted on here... what a dafty... in my head and my heart though i was saying BIG HUGS FOR PAULA.... :bighug1:

it will be lovely to spend some time with your daughter. keep the ones that support you and make you feel good close.. you're never alone or have to fight anything alone paula x x x

suzy-sue
16-12-10, 16:48
Hi Paula. Isn't it typical for stuff like this to rear its head at this time of year. My friend's new daughter-in-law is currently making her very miserable. I'd like to put the girl in a room with you sis and bang both their heads together. Hope you feel better soon xxx

You can add my sons partner to that as well ..Selfish control freak ...pffft .

Glad you feel a bit better Paula .Im so sorry about your friend .:weep: ..Sending you both another hug ..:bighug1::bighug1:Luv Sue xxx

margaret jones
16-12-10, 16:52
Great big :bighug1: sweety take care of Paula xxxxx

gypsywomen
16-12-10, 17:15
big hugs xxxxxxkeep smiling beautifull

heavenly
16-12-10, 17:18
Hugs Paula, take care! xxx