PDA

View Full Version : hiiiiiiiiii :)

TheNervousSpaz
16-12-10, 04:43
Hey guys :D..Well, im new to the forum and new to anxiety. Im pretty young im a teenager in high school and i have a great life, but im not sure what could be causing my attacks :shrug:.I get a lot of different symptoms such as tension headaches( I get those a lot) occasional palpatations, etc..I do tend to worry about stupid things and i think of worst case scenarios.I've always been a worrier but never to this extent..Ever since like a month or so when i was running in my pe class and i was almost done with my mile when i had a major panic attack and i felt reaally anxious for a whole week. I felt really tense and jittery and i even lost my appetite. It only lasted a week but now my attacks are common and i get them during school a lot(well only in my boring classes :blink:) now and i even get them when i go to church. I'm kinda getting them under control but they still worry me sometimes. That's why i joined this forum..Im hoping I can overcome this for good. :yesyes:

nomorepanic
16-12-10, 04:45
Hi TheNervousSpaz

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JaneC
16-12-10, 12:26
Hello :welcome:. That's the thing about panic attacks, have one and more tend to follow because you worry about it happening. Have you spoken to your parents about how you feel? x

TheNervousSpaz
17-12-10, 04:47
Thanks :) Yes i have and they took me to the doctor's and they even asked if i wanted to see a therapist but i want to try to fix this myself first.

Vanilla Sky
17-12-10, 22:00
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Unconnected
17-12-10, 22:31
Hello and welcome :) :welcome:

This is a great place! :yesyes:

Also a teen, If you want to talk just message me :)

TheNervousSpaz
18-12-10, 04:11
Thanks Paige and Unconnected :)
Yeah i can tell this is a really great place :D

Rossi_uk
13-01-11, 18:45
Hey nervousspaz i am also new and only 21. how old is yourself did you say?
This site seems great and i am happy to chat anytime :)
Rossi x