PDA

View Full Version : another crap night

leesy
16-12-10, 07:30
After a good nights sleep last night, i had a rubbish one last night, and when i did sleep i woke up sweating. Didn't feel as anxious as would have done before went on cit but still worrying. What is going on?????????????

sprigofmint
16-12-10, 07:55
Hi hun, try not to worry too much about the odd night or two, I get this sometimes and I just shrug it off. Just concentrate on the progress you,ve made and try not to dwell on the little dips.
I know its scary for you but just take a deep breath and carry on with your day , I know you,ll be absolutely fine xx

Love Christine xxxx

leesy
16-12-10, 08:08
I am trying but it has really made me feel that i am going back wards and i was feeling perfectly brilliant this time last week so it really is a pain.

shaggyowen
16-12-10, 08:10
i sweat alot at night since iv been on flouxetine its a common thing then takeing anti-depressants

Dragonsblonde
16-12-10, 08:53
I always look at the odd bad night/day as a good thing. The bad parts are only as noticeable now as I feel good most of the time, which is so much better than before when I only ever noticed the rare good days or hours.

Also try to remember that everyone gets bad nights or days and those people without anxiety never even worry about it. So I try to think like them more these days.

heavenly
16-12-10, 09:17
After a good nights sleep last night, i had a rubbish one last night, and when i did sleep i woke up sweating. Didn't feel as anxious as would have done before went on cit but still worrying. What is going on?????????????

I have woken up many a morning really sweating, it seems to have stopped for a while now. I am on week 7. Just one of those things that will happen every now and then that we just have to put up with. Hope you have a better night's sleep.