PDA

View Full Version : A type of tiredness ?

brook22
16-12-10, 10:22
At present I am experiencing a strange symptom. Despite having plenty of sleep the night before I am struggling to stay alert during the day.

I am not on any anxiety medication. If I rest after lunch (sleep) it does not improve the symptoms.

It is hard to explain as I don't feel especially tired but sort of struggling to keep my head up and I keep having to tense my neck and head to stay alert.

I do suffer from a lot of light headedness which after exhaustive tests has been put down to anxiety.

Would be interested to know if anyone else has this problem and thank you for reading my post.

baileys
16-12-10, 13:18
I have that kind of tiredness too, i do feel less tired sometimes if i make the effort to do something though. Like you ive been lightheaded constantly for years but without many other major anxiety symptoms.
I was talking with my therapist this week about it, although these symptoms are making me anxious its more my thoughts and fears that are making me feel lightheaded.
I think the tiredness is depression because the more i do the better i feel but if im doing anything then i physically dont have the energy to get though the day without a few naps, which dont really make me feel any better.